Dan Larson brings decades of sales and marketing experience to Dwell Well Real Estate. He cut his teeth in this competitive field at the tender age of 9. Dan’s school was raising funds and dispatched an army of 3rd graders with flower seeds and talking points on the benefits of curb appeal. Dan’s steely determination and raw talent landed his first achievement award “Top Seed Seller” – the future looked bright! As an adult, Dan has been associated with many of San Diego’s most respected companies: SeaWorld, PSA, USAirways, Loews Coronado Bay Resort and The Rancho Bernardo Inn.
During the airline years, Dan was hand-selected for European deployment to select and train staff; launching new international service. The luxury hotel experience required business to business sales, negotiating complex, 7 figure purchase contracts and conducting presentations in front of senior management. A decade ago, Dan stepped into real estate sales. His abilities and achievements in each position are documented with advancement from Account Executive – National Sales Manager – Associate Director of Sales and Senior Vice President of Sales.
Dan’s clients complement his communication skills, effective negotiating, and powerful marketing campaigns. Dan invests himself heavily in the success of his clients by bringing in the finest residential photographers, purchasing full color advertising and never cutting corners when it comes to exposing a listing to the largest audience. This commitment to excellence has seen Dan selling from Palm Springs to Carlsbad, Fallbrook to Point Loma and a strong focus in Downtown and Metro San Diego’s historic neighborhoods.
Leisure time has landed Dan in favorite destinations from Maui to Montreal and Puerto Vallarta to Paris. With their beloved rescue dog “Sterling”, travel for Dan and his better-half Nick, tends to keep the “family” off the tarmac and on the highway. The three recently took scenic Highway 1 all the way to Oregon. Follow Dan’s adventures and recommendations with blog postings by clicking here.
Dan invites you to contact him for a complimentary property valuation or help with negotiating the best terms on a purchase. Whether it’s a castle or a cottage…
— “One call and you’re a Dan fan”
Your Prosperity – My Purpose
Facts * Figures * Accolades
- Three decades of executive-level sale, marketing and contract negotiating experience.
- Mach I and Mach II production awards – Ascent Real Estate, Inc.
- Chairman’s Circle award recipient, first year in real estate – Prudential CA Realty.
- Sale Manager of the Year, awarded for top corporate group sales, Loews Hotels, Inc.
- Promotion, Sales Agent to Training Instructor after 6 months employment – US Airways.
- Featured in San Diego Union-Tribune and San Diego Magazine.
Records Shattered * New Price Values Established
- Robison Blvd – 12640 Robison – Poway
- Union Square – 1480 Broadway – Downtown
- Affinity Court – 11335 Affinity Ct – Scripps Ranch
- ICON – 350 11th Ave – Downtown
- Rancho San Diego – 2457 Saint Anne Dr – RSD
- Kensington Park – 5244 Cam Apartado – San Diego
- “my 3rd deal with Dan, my last home obtained multiple offers…his experience is extensive as is his local knowledge…great negotiating skills and a sense of humor to match” – J. Puryear
- “hardest working man in the business!” – L. Klukas
- “so grateful Dan was referred to me, thank you. Dan managed sale expertly” – G. Alegria
- “Dan is simply awesome” – A. Chistman